We lay out and detail your mainsail so that it matches your sailing needs best.
- models: economy, coastal cruising or off-shore/racing
- cross-cut, bi-radial of tri-radialcut
- short battens, elongated battens, 1+3, 2+2 (2 full battens), fully battened, no battens
- cloth and weight (choose from different types of dacron/polyester or from the latest kevlar-, carbon- and or pentex laminates)
- number of reefs
- flattener reef
- leech line extended to luff
- letters (logo and/or number)
- mast and boom connectors: hanks, slides (internal/external), cable etc.
- sail designed for mast- or boom furling system
Standard features include:
- flo stripes
- radial reinforcements at top, tack and clew
- leech line, and a cleat at each reef
- RVS(316) high quality stainless steel rings
- aluminium top-plate
- sturdy sail bag.
Further options may vary for economy, coastal cruising or off-shore/racing models. We are happy to advise you in detail.